Not a love story...

He appeared at my birthday party accompanying my friend. We fell in love at first sight. He even admitted that he was married. Invariably, I appreciate honesty in men. He was forthright and cheerful, very complicated. Broad-shouldered, well built. He was in his way a decent boyfriend. He betrayed his wife, but she didn't know and did not suffer. He had a lot of work and flexible working hours. He was quite well off and cared about his family. I was very disturbed that he was married, because I had serious emotional needs and that we as a couple had not carried out. I met with him as a friend, which bothered him a lot. It was a farce. My main problem at this stage was was how to get rid of him. I wanted to stay friends. I was so naive! Friendship between a man and a woman is like looking for the moon at high noon on a cloudless sky (Greta Garbo). But seriously - I really liked him and did not want to lose a friend.